Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Project Ideas that I Like


I feel that all of our ideas are going to be great and very helpful for Safe Harbor. I think that I would like to work on the Domestic Violence Speech and the Homecoming Projects if possible.
I think through these projects the groups will be able to accomplish the following:

  • ·      The homecoming floats- by working with the organizations that are building the floats and getting permission to pomp a ribbon of their float it will allow us to spread the word to tons of people that come to see them.
  • ·      With having a speech on campus we will also be able to spread the word on domestic violence to a large group of students.
  • ·      We will be able to show clemson students that this subject it real and could happen to them
  • ·      I also really like the idea of making some kind of video these really hit home and go a long way with students.
  • ·      I would also like to get as many other organizations on campus to work with us so we can have a large turn out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment